- Is a competent senior company member with proven leadership qualities and high flare of entrepreneurial skills?
- Sanele Gcumisa has been within the industry for twenty (20) years and twelve (12) years as a BITF member. His experience ranges from telephone installation in the later 90’s to training and software development.
- Sanele Gcumisa made a decision to join BITF in 2007 when he was attempting to complete his MBA dissertation and he discovered a lot of shocking revelations about the sector in South Africa.
- Mancosa, Durban, South Africa, Program: M.B.A (Investment and Portfolio Management) in complete dissertation outstanding. 2005-still active
- Durban University of Technology, Durban, South Africa, Program: Diploma in IT -200*2002 and BTech. (Information Technology) 2003-2004
ACTIVITIES / ASSOCIATIONS
- Black IT Forum -Secretary General National 2019 – Current
- ICT SMME Convener -SMME Convener 2016 – 2018
- Black IT Forum-KZN-Chairperson 2010 – 2015
- KZN ICTe Cluster (Secretary)- Board Member 2010 – 2013
- KZN PGITOC- Member 2010 – 2015
- KZN ICT Procurement Committee -Executive Member 2011 – 2013
PUBLICATIONS, HONORS & AWARDS
- Shanduka Black Umbrellas (SMME Awards)- 2013 – 1st runner up for the best performing company
- Department of Economic Development (Umnyezane Awards)- 2007 – Mayivuke Community Development Projects was nominated as 1st runner up under the category of best managed SMME issued
- Revived the BITF structure in the KZN province and refocused it objective into creating value for members.
- Work with a task team setup by BITF to encouraged SITA in working with SMME’s
- Established strategic outsourcing relationship, that rapidly extended capacity, meeting critical deliverable timelines for SMME’s.
- Participated in the creation of broadband infrastructure that support e-health, e-education and e-governance in UGU Municipality
- Assisted a number of training institutions in meeting Quality management for their training initiatives.
- Participate in different IT forums for education and networking purposes.
- Secured projects and funding for partners such as SMME’s including TVET and Universities
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Software Development
- Training and Development
- Business modelling
- Project Management
- Telecoms and Broadband development
- Continuous Improvement